Indian brand Bajaj always pays a little special attention to entry level bikes, because in countries like India and Bangladesh, this level of bike or motorcycle is more popular. Bajaj is very successful in this regard, several of their entry level bikes have gained wide popularity. The Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear. This bike basically uses the same engine as Bajaj Discover 110, besides the completely unique design of the bike is also affordable in the market of Bangladesh.
- Entry level bikes are often a problem on the highway, Bajaj's Platina 110 H Gear bike is basically made to fit on the highway.
- Note that the bike has a special gear (H gear) that will give the comfort of riding on the highway.
- The Bajaj Platina 110 H bike comes with features like Nitrox Suspension and CBS Braking that will give you a better riding experience.
- Also the Seat and Seating Position of the bike is suitable for proper riding. As a result, long drive should not be a problem.
- Bajaj failed to diversify the design of their Platina 110 H Gear bike, which looks a lot like the Platina 100.
Bike has used the 115.5 cc engine, which is Air-Cooling, 4 Stroke, DTS-i. Its maximum power is 8.46 bhp @ 7000 rpm, and the maximum torque is 9.81 Nm @ 5000 rpm. The 4-speed manual gear has been used in this bike. The maximum speed of the bike is 105 kilometres per hour. Bajaj's demand, it can cross is at an average of 70 kilometres per liter of fuel. TVS Metro Plus, Suzuki Hayate, Honda Dream Neo are the tough rivals of this model. More details about the bike in the following statement.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
এটা সত্যিই অনেক সুন্দর, ঠিক যেমন চেয়েছিলাম তেমন ই❤️✌️