In sports bike segment, Kawasaki doing extremely well. Entry level to heavy sports bike Kawasaki has huge number of positive reputation. It is one of the trusted brand for professional sports bikers. Due to motorcycle engine cc limitation, In Bangladesh modern quality Kawasaki sports bike still unavailable. But local Kawasaki fans are hoping, at list an entry level bike will be launched here. Yes “Kawasaki Ninja 125” launched here in Bangladesh, which is the youngest member of the legendary sport bike series “Ninja”.
- The Kawasaki Ninja 125 is a motorcycle in the Ninja sport bike series from the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki that was first introduced in 2018. Ninja 125 and Z125, both new models designed to meet the requirements of European A1 license holders.
- The Ninja 125 Sporty performance in a slim, lightweight and compact package is complemented by naturally aggressive ergonomics.
- The Kawasaki Ninja 125 comes with an full-digital instrument console and its fuel system "fuel injection".
- The bike Kawasaki Ninja 125 also comes with high perform 290mm front & 220mm rear disc brake with dual channel ABS.
- Ninja 125 also have strong and fat 37mm telescopic suspension and gas-charged rear monoshocks. the competitor of Kawasaki Ninja 125 in Bangladesh is Yamaha R15 v3 and Honda CBR150R.
The bike uses 125 cc engine which is Liquid Cooled, 125cc, Single Cylinder. It can produce maximum power 15 HP @ 10,000 rpm, and maximum torque 11.7 Nm @ 7,700 rpm. Ninja 125 includes 6 speed gearbox and its top speed ability is 120 Kilometers per hour, which is well enough. Ninja 125 mileage 45 Kilometers per liter. More about the Kawasaki Ninja 125 given below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
Login or Registerto submit your questions to seller