Many people say that people with a contemplative personality use cruiser bikes. While these types of bikes guarantee a comfortable ride on one hand, they are also fashionable on the other. There are only a handful of cruiser bike models like the Lifan K19 in the Bangladeshi market. The scarcity of cruiser category bikes in the local market is not new, but the Lifan K19 bike has solved this scarcity to some extent. Let's talk about the performance of this bike in the local market and its pros and cons.
- In terms of design, the Lifan K19 bike is a complete cruiser bike. Rich design, excellent graphics and full of modern features make this model worthwhile.
- The bike uses a powerful 165cc, liquid-cooled engine. It has a maximum power of 17 Bhp @ 8500 rpm. Which is on the top list in this segment.
- 130/90-15 size Rear Tire of Lifan K19 bike ensures good comfort.
- The Lifan K19 bike uses 300 mm and 220 mm Disc Brake at both the Front and Rear ends.
- The instrument cluster of the bike is given just above the fuel tank. Where some other important information including speedometer, trip meter, odometer and gear position indicator are displayed.
- Head Light and Tail Light of the bike are LED, but other lights including indicators are Halogen.
- ABS (anti-lock braking system) is expected in such a high price range bike in the context of Bangladesh, which this bike does not have.
- Lifan K19 bike being Chinese leaves a doubt.
- The exhaust design of the bike is absolutely normal.
The Lifan K19 bike uses a 165cc, Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Liquid Cooled engine. Which is capable of producing Maximum Power 17 Bhp @ 8000 RPM and Maximum Torque 17 NM @ 6500 RPM. The total weight of the bike is 150 Kg. The fuel capacity of the bike is 14L. More details about the Lifan K19 bike are given below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
Friendly Behave and First delivery-thanks Admindeal & team