Play up your eyelids and with rich mattes and lustrous shimmery colors. Each palette is packed with an array of nine highly pigmented shades and long-lasting formula to blend with ease. Convenient to carry on the go and ready to be used in the day and night.
How to Use:
- One of the most important aspects of applying your eyeshadow is using the correct brush strokes and speed.Rushing through your makeup or using the wrong brush strokes will create a messy, unattractive eyeshadow application.
- When you first apply the pigment to your eyelid, pat the eyeshadow on rather than brushing it across your lid. This will help it to stick to your lid better and give a solid rather than patchy appearance.
- Instead of sweeping your eyeshadow back and forth across your eye in a fast motion, use short, slow brush strokes going in the same direction to blend colors. You should never be moving your hand quickly as you apply your eyeshadow.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use darker shades of eyeshadows to contour the eyes at the crease and use lighter shades at the center of the eyelids to make the eyes pop.
- Unless you are using a highlighter color, you should never apply your eyeshadow all the way up to your eyebrows. This is a surefire way to over-dramatize your eyes and make them look much too overdone.
Color; Under The SeaColor Variation; Multi-ColorBrand Name; Nicka KSize1; 1.7gGender; FemalePreference; Animal Cruelty-Free, Long-LastingFinish; Matte, ShimmerFormulation; Pressed PowderPack Size; Single