The Pulsar 150, which is widely admired in Bangladesh. A high class of local bikers like to use Pulsar 150 as their daily transport. Bajaj still keeps this royal class local bikers by changing, updating time to time their product “Pulsar 150”. In recent time though Bajaj introduced some other bikes in pulsar series, but the mainstream is Pulsar 150, which is the great combination of style and comfort. The Recently released pulsar 150 comes with completely new looks with twin disc brakes, stylish split seat, advanced graphics and new headlight with LED DRL.
- The pulsar single disc bike is basically a standard type bike, with the rider put pegs slightly behind, and the handlebars slightly higher like a proper standard bike, as well as seat not split on the bike, which stays the same.
- The Twin Disc bike is basically a sports type bike, where the rider put pegs are slightly behind and the handlebar is slightly lower to give a sporty look. Twin Disc bike seats are also divided into two (split set).
- Single Disc bike has Disc Brake on the front wheel and Drum Brake on the rear wheel. On the other hand, the twin disc bike has disc brakes on both wheels.
- Recently the graphics of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike have changed a lot, but the main parts including the engine are almost the same.
- Bajaj's Pulsar 150 bike is a bit heavier than other bikes in this segment, which is conducive to smooth and comfortable riding.
- The sharp graphics of this bike is a symbol of nobility. It is currently available in Bangladesh in a combination of several colors and graphics.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 is a bike that is suitable for any adult biker. The seating position on the bike and its handlebar are perfect so it is very easy to control.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 is the most used bike in Bangladesh in the 150cc segment. Bajaj has regularly updated this bike to keep it up to date with almost all the modern features.
- Nitrox rear suspension is used in the Pulsar 150 bike, which is able to absorb more shocks.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike has a very simple instrument cluster. It would have been more informative for the user.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike's instantaneous throttle response (pull) or ready pickup is relatively low. Also the bike is a little heavier in comparison so it is often difficult to control.
The bike has 149cc, 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled engine which is used in single cylinder and BS4 technology. The bike can run at a maximum speed of 115 kilometers per hour. Bajaj claims it is capable of crossing an average of 47 kilometers per liter of fuel. This is much higher than this other competitor. Its engine's maximum power is 13.8 Bhp @ 8000 rpm and the maximum torque is 13.4 Nm @ 6000 rpm. It uses 5-speed manual gear.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
ছবিতে দেখতে যেমন, সামনে থেকে দেখতে ঠিক তেমনই।