Hero Splendor is one of the best selling bikes in India and Bangladesh. The Hero Splendor bike is a very old entry-level commuter bike with a 4 stroke engine. However, about 30 years ago, the bike was launched in the Indian market (1994) in a joint venture between Hero and Honda. Production and marketing of the bike continues. After the split of Hero with Honda, the name Splendor got the right to use and make spare parts Hero and that bike has changed a bit now Hero Splendor Plus. Light Thin Standard Type with good mileage and attractive design This bike is still very popular in Bangladesh.
- The combination of all the great graphics with the excellent design of the bike has taken it to a different height.
- At first this bike did not have the facility of Electric Start but later it was added, it is a good initiative.
- Due to its small size and low weight, the Hero Splendor Plus bike is very easy for everyone to control.
- In the context of Bangladesh, the price of the Hero Splendor Plus bike is not very high, so many people in the country have the ability to buy this bike.
The Hero Splendor Plus bike changes its engine sound after running about 35,000 - 40,000 kilometers, which is quite annoying, and it would have been nice to see more improvement in the braking of the bike.
- Due to the small size and relatively low weight of the bike, it is not very suitable for highways.
The bike uses a 97.2 cc engine, which is air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC. The maximum power of this engine is 8.2 Bhp @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque is 8.05 Nm @ 5000 rpm. It uses 4-speed manual gear. Mileage is the most attractive aspect of this bike. It can cross as an average of 65 kilometers per liter of fuel, and its maximum speed is 93 kilometers per hour. Its sales price in Bangladesh is less than other contemporary bikes.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।