In the 125cc segment bikes, TVS has come up with something different. Everyone expects a simple bike in this segment but TVS Raider 125 is something different. The Raider 125 bike has got a little different dimension as TVS has added several modern features to this bike. However, there is great doubt as to how useful these features will be for a rider. Let's see some pros and cons of this TVS Raider 125 bike.
- The TVS Raider 125 bike is being manufactured by the Indian brand TVS in an excellent Naked street design. Which at first glance looks like an expensive sports bike.
- This bike uses a 124.76cc, Air/Oil-Cooled 3V Engine, which produces a maximum power of 12.7 Bhp. Which is rare in the 125cc segment.
- The exhaust sound of the bike is also slightly different, its full sound is more like an expensive bike.
- The bold and unique LED headlamp used on the TVS Raider 125 bike is truly commendable.
- The bike uses signature style LED tail lamp, which adds to its beauty.
- The sporty fuel tank of the bike has a great combination of comfortable ride stance and has enhanced its appearance.
- TVS Raider 125 is a limited cc engine bike but it uses a well designed split seat.
- TVS Raider 125 is a bike with several features, but it is relatively light in weight and due to immature design, vibration is felt while riding.
- The Raider 125 bike is relatively small in size and light.
- In terms of price, this 125cc bike beats the 150cc, but it lags far behind in terms of performance.
- Many are also concerned about the longevity of the bike's body kits.
TVS has used a 124.76cc, Air/Oil-Cooled 3V engine in their Raider 125 bike. It has a maximum power of 12.7 Bhp @ 8000 RPM and a maximum torque of 11.5 NM @ 6500 RPM. Kerb Weight of the bike i.e. weight including fuel is 120 Kg. Its fuel tank capacity is 10 liters. Some more important information about this TVS Raider 125 bike is given below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।