The TVS Rockz 125 is a moped category motorcycle manufactured and marketed by Indian motorcycle brand TVS. Although there is a huge demand for such moped category motorcycles in different parts of the world, the demand for them in the local market is very limited. Here these types of motorcycles are mainly designed for ladies customers. But this is the kind of motorcycle that will suit both men and women. As always, TVS has put some surprises in this bike too. Let's see some pros and cons of TVS Rockz 125 bike.
- TVS has used 124.5cc Duralife engine in their Rockz 125 bike, it is very smooth and durable.
- Rockz 125 bike is provided with i-Charge USB Port, where various devices including mobile can be charged in emergency.
- A technology called iRide is used here in this Rockz 125 bike. iRide is a dual combination of automatic and manual clutch.
- TVS Rockz 125 bike has integrated music system, where USB, FM Radio, Socket Era Phone, Portable Speaker can be used.
- The TVS Rockz 125 bike has about 9 liters of under seat storage, which is quite useful for daily use.
- These bikes are relatively safe to ride, which is much needed in the context of Bangladesh.
- The bike is provided with disc brake for better braking performance.
- TVS as always is trying to call it a premium bike by using some cheap technology like music system in the Rockz 125 bike.
- As a 125cc bike it is priced comparatively higher.
- Dry weight of the bike is only 107 kg.
The TVS Rockz 125 bike uses a 124.5cc engine, which is Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SOHC. It is capable of producing maximum power of 10.5 Bhp and maximum torque of 10 NM. The mileage of the bike is around 45 Kmpl. More details about the TVS Rockz 125 bike are below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।