The Yamaha Fazer bike has been plying the roads of Bengal for many years. This bike has been nice to look at since then and is a big budget bike. Yamaha is marketing their Fazer bike with a lot of changes. Currently the new version of Fazer is Yamaha Fazer FI v2, which has already received a good response in the local market.
- Yamaha has used a nicely designed Twin Headlamp in their Fazer FI v2 bike, which has given the bike a glorious look and at the same time adequate lighting.
- The Fazer FI v2 bike uses the FI (fuel injection) engine, which combines the bike's power and mileage nicely.
- The bike is a bit bigger in size, and it has Semi Fairing with excellent graphics.
- The bike is given Full Digital Instrument Console, where features like Indicator Symbol Light, Engine Check Light, Neutral Indicator, Eco Indicator.
- As a relatively large budget bike, the braking system of the Yamaha Fazer FI v2 bike has not been modernized yet, it has not yet added ABS.
- Considering the features, the price of Yamaha Fazer FI v2 bike is much higher in the market of Bangladesh.
This bike uses 149 cc engines, which are air cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve. Its maximum power is 13.1 Bhp @ 8000 rpm and the maximum torque is 12.8 Nm @ 6000 rpm. It has a 5-speed manual gear, and its highest speed is 110 kilometers per hour. The bike carrying 12 liters of fuel is able to cross an average of 45 kilometers per liter of fuel. Its fuel system is Fuel Injection instead of a carburetor. More details of this bike are given below.
বিঃদ্রঃ- ডিটেইলস দেখে অর্ডার করার জন্য অনুরোধ রইল। আরও অনুসন্ধানের জন্য Live Chat এ মেসেজ করতে পারবেন। ধন্যবাদ।
খুবই ভালো মানের একটা প্রোডাক্ট
Login or Registerto submit your questions to seller